AAG 2020 MEMBER SHOW
NEW DATES: May 26 - June 19, 2020 at the Aiken Center for the Arts
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Register online before by midnight on May 20
- Complete 3 labels and attach one to the back, one to the front, and have one for check in.
- Last name from A-F, drop off on Wednesday, May 20 between 10:00-12:00
- Last name from G-L, drop off Wednesday, May 20 between 1:00-3:00
- Last name from M-R, drop off Thursday, May 21 between 10:00- 12:00
- Last name from S-Z, drop off Thursday, May 21 between 1:00-3:00
- No labels, no online registration, schedule conflicts, drop off Friday, May 22 between 10:00 and 1:00.
- Appointments only on Saturday, May 23 between 10:00 and 12:00.
- Art will be collected at the front entrance. Anyone who plans to enter ACA should wear a mask.
- If you need to wait outside ACA, please allow 6 feet between you and the next person.
2020 Rules for Entry
The show is open to all AAG members who have paid dues by the Show registration deadline.
One (A) or two (A and B) pieces can be registered online
Entry fee is $20 per artist for one or two pieces.
You may enter 2 original pieces no larger than 48”x48”, labeling one piece A and one B. No artwork is to be labeled NFS. The second piece, labeled B, may be juried out due to gallery space constraints. The first, A, will not be juried out.
Only original works of art not previously shown at the Aiken Center for the Arts will be accepted. One exception: a piece shown once in the AAG Gallery can be in the Member Show.
Note: Artwork produced in a workshop/class is not considered original and is not to be submitted for the show.
Works may be produced in any medium and be two-dimensional or three-dimensional.
2D pieces must be suitably framed with wire for hanging. Gallery wrapped canvas (1” minimum depth) will be accepted.
3D pieces must weigh no more than 50 pounds. Entries must be transportable, no larger than 48”x48”, and able to be hung in the Center, if applicable.
Absolutely no exhibited art may be removed prematurely from the show unless approved by ACA.
All artwork selected for the show will be insured by the ACA. The AAG reserves the right to decline any work. The receipt of an entry into the show will constitute an agreement by the artist with the conditions set forth in this prospectus. The Guild and the ACA reserve the right to photograph and reproduce any entry for promotional purposes.
Take an image of your artwork before framing so you have it when you win an award! Members winning awards will be required to supply a JPEG of winning pieces for the website.
The Aiken Center for the Arts will take a 40% commission on all sales.